1 bunch Kale
Seasonings (your choice)
1. Separate and wash kale leaves. (Or buy a bag of pre-washed kale.)
2. Tear kale into medium to large sized pieces. (It will shrink a lot as it loses water!!)
3. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. (I line mine with a sheet of aluminum foil for easy clean up!)
4. Drizzle or spray well with olive oil.
4. Season to your taste. I use garlic powder and a salt-free seasoning blend like Mrs. Dash. Experiment to find out which flavors you like best!
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until they are dry and crunchy. Watch the chips carefully - they go from done to ashes extremely quickly. I speak from experience...
6. Now the hard part... Try not to eat them all at one time! Enjoy!
If you're in search of quick, portable, Paleo friendly protein snacks check out Paleo Brands grass-fed jerky. It's AWESOME!!